Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I hate long weeks...

Short weeks spoil me... Pretty much to the point that when the next 5 day week starts I'm dead by Tuesday... Like today... I feel like hammered shit. I suppose it has to do with my weekend being spent sick, staying out late and working. Anyways thats not really what I wanted to talk about today.

November 4th 2008 is set to be a date when history is made, I'm positive of it. 2 weeks from now when the United States go to the polls I hope they make the right choices. I live in Canada so I don't get to have any sort of official say in the matter but if I did get my chance my support would go to Barack Obama. This is odd choice for me because if I was living in the states I would be, or at least my political views would be labeled as Republican. As a matter of fact I mostly agree with the Republican general attitude when it comes to running the US. But I can't in good conscience, even a little, support a man like John McCain or his running mate Sarah Palin. Their campaign has been nothing but slander and negative commentary towards Barack Obama. Calling him a terrorist was the straw that broke the camels back in my opinion.

I'm going to continue this post later I think as I have to head to class.

-Sencha

No comments: