Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Couple o' Updates

First things first... Use the poll on the left to vote for your choice for US president.

Here we are at another week... Some interesting things went on this weekend. My work is filled with retards I'm now convinced of it. I missed a shift on Sunday that I was told would no longer be on the schedule due to some training I was supposed to go do. My manager was to change the shift from 230-1100 to something that would fit the training schedule. Well that change never came... Oh well. While I could use the money being a full time student and all it was worth it cause I got to spend the afternoon and evening with my dad before he had to go back to the hospital. An added benefit was also that I got to visit with family that came in for a surprise visit on the weekend. So not all was lost.

A friend of mine gets a new house this weekend. I'm stoked, no more idiots stomping out all the fun stuff. He currently lives with a family member and while they are blood related they don't act like it. The family member that is not my friend acts like a crying sniffling little bitch. He cries about EVERYTHING. One of my favorite examples is TV Volume. Now I'm almost 100% certain that my DJing in past years has dwindled my hearing a little bit, although I do like to actually HEAR what I'm watching and I also like talking during shows sometimes, so I like a little extra volume. That being said if I'm over at my friends house and we are watching some TV the volume is usually pretty decent, unless... said family member/roommate is home, in which case we run into two problems. The first being that his massive fucking home theater is cranked up so loud that we can't hear the TV on our floor below, or said family member is being his usual bitch self and is sleeping and our volume has to be no louder than a whisper. Lame.

There are many other examples of this family members douche-baggery. But aren't really worth writing here... Unless somehow I was able to get this website on his computer so he could read what I really think about him. How great would that be?

Anyways, come Friday my friend is out of his nightmare and into his own house. Good times should be had by all.

I find myself in class right now being bored. I brought my laptop today to get some software setup that I want to use at home. I'm done the only lecture I have for the day and for the life of me I can't seem to get into the study mood. I'm ahead of the class in content and my grades are in the high to mid range 90's so I'm comfortable but exams can and will pose a problem if I can't get into study mode. Anyone got any motivation?

-Insert 2 hour gap here- (Haha.)

OK so its been two hours and I've had 2 cups of coffee and finished a chapter of studying including all the related assignments for said chapter. God I love coffee. For me today its almost time to go home. I need to stop at work today and see about a schedule for this week... I wonder what it is... haha. Oh well, guess I find out soon.

-Sencha

No comments: