Tuesday, November 25, 2008

When I Grow Up...

First and foremost big thanks goes out to PurEvil for helping me do an oil change on my car when I was in too much of a rush to remember my shop clothes. So thanks buddy!

I'm sitting in class right now and to be honest I'm as bored as sin. My instructor isn't in today but there were instructions written on our white board.

"Please read the material in the text we discussed yesterday. We will be talking about it tomorrow in class. Also try not to trash the lab ;)"

My instructors are pretty cool people, they get down to business when they need to but are pretty down to earth and fun people to be learning from, even if the courses are very serious.

I was also thinking that its finally time to make a change. Time to get back in shape! I'm gonna start slowly at first to get back into living healthy. Only a few years ago I was playing hockey 4 or 5 times a week and being pretty active. Now is the time to try to get back into that.

How American Idol ruins lives. - I-Am-Bored

If the planet earth had a Facebook account. - College Humor

Amazing graffiti animation that will blow your mind. - Blu

Thats all there is today folks. Tomorrow is hump day. Joy.

-Sencha

No comments: