Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Gonna run with it...

Like the title of the post says, I'm just gonna run with this update, things have been rather slow but at the same time oddly, I have been busy. Updates were scarce the last few days because I felt the need to catch up on some things that have been slipping, for the most part cleaning and organizing. At school I usually fill a good sized note book in about a week, so I read through all of them and organized them so when I need to study I have them at the ready. I also cleaned my room and my car. Then it got cold, then it snowed. So I went out and bought the new expansion pack to World of Warcraft, The Wrath of the Lich King. I must say, great expansion. I have 2 classes worked up to level 70 and now with the release of Wrath I have 2 classes, a hunter and a paladin to level to level 80. Along with my Death Knight which I have already got to level 60 and man do I love playing my Death Knight, I love the class what can I say? Haha.

On to more important stuff, my rant today focus' on my idiot work. See because I'm in school full time working on a 2 year Diploma program in 1 year my classes are doubled. I work hard in school, I don't have a choice. So when I was looking for a part time job for school I went to Safeway. To be honest its a great place to work, its pretty busy but things are usually under control. The only problem is I work a weird set of shifts because of my school situation, I need time at home to study. Well now that I have been working there for about 3 months I'm getting pressure about my shifts which are apparently not part of the "master template" meaning my shifts are "not real shifts". Well I call bullshit, since I started they knew when I could work and they gave me the job and gave me the shifts anyway. So to bring it up now is horseshit. I also asked for a Sunday off for a day to study because I had a very important exam coming up Monday. Now I go into work to find that next weeks schedule is out, but I'm not on it. So I ask why. Apparently they are going to be looking for another spot for me that fits more with when I'm available. Too bad so sad, I'm quitting and looking for another job. Fuck Safeway and fuck the lifer managers.

-Sencha

No comments: