Friday, January 30, 2009

Heyo!

Alright well I promised a nice post for today so here it is...

Firstly I just wanna say that I currently support our government in Canada as a matter of fact our Prime Minister lives down the street from my house. I like him, I think the west is finally getting what we needed, a voice, not to mention well deserved attention. However I also believe that more rides on the United State's economic plan than anything else. When it comes to decisions affecting the world Canada simply doesn't make a big enough splash to matter much. We may be the second biggest country in the world but our GDP doesn't come close to that of the US. While I think that we need to come up with way to stimulate our own economy there are other things we could be concentrating on as well. I think in the end all things are gonna come down to how the US reacts to President Obama's stimulus plan.

In other news...

I couldn't agree more.

I bet you never read about this. Until now. Scary.

Just to end it off on a funny note.

Have a good weekend.

-Sencha

No comments: